This is an outstanding school
- The headteacher is ambitious for the school and for pupils to do their best. She is well supported by other leaders and managers and, together with governors, they have ensured that high standards of teaching and pupils’ achievement have been maintained since the last inspection.
- Pupils make substantial progress across a range of subjects and achieve exceptionally well.
- Teaching is consistently good and there is much that is outstanding. Teachers ensure classrooms are stimulating places with displays to support pupils’ learning in literacy, science and
- The school’s values, which are taught across the school, support pupils’ learning as well as their respect for and tolerance of others. They make an excellent contribution to pupils’ social, moral, spiritual and cultural development and to their preparation for life in modern Britain.
- Pupils are exceptionally well behaved, courteous and polite. They are extremely supportive of each other and enjoy hearing about each other’s successes.
- Pupils feel safe at school. The overwhelming majority of parents agree with this view. The school’s work in this area is of a very high quality.
- The primary sport funding has been used very well to support the development of teaching and to increase the amount of competitive sport.
- The school works closely with the local authority on projects to support the development of new initiatives including, most recently, assessment and science.
- The school gives training and support to other local schools. This ensures that the strong practice in Eversley is shared more widely.
- Training for staff is a particular strength and has helped teaching to remain outstanding. All staff are extremely positive about the support they receive and the leadership and management of the school.
- Governance is extremely effective. Governors know the school well and provide very effective challenge for staff.
- The Early years provision is outstanding. Staff ensure that children learn exceptionally well and are well prepared for Key Stage 1.
Please use the link below to read or download the full latest Ofsted Report of Eversley Primary School.
- Eversley Primary School 2015 Ofsted Report
- Letter from the Headteacher
- Letter from the Chair of Governors
- Eversley Primary School 2006 Ofsted Report
- Ofsted interim report
Please use the link to the ofsted website where our school results can be viewed: https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/ELS/102025
Please use the links below to view our Online Offer and our Risk Assessment:-
Please click on the link below for the school Performance Data
Eversley Primary School Performance Data 2018-2019
To access the Eversley Primary School Performance Table please follow the link here: https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/102025