We like children to wear the Eversley School Uniform. It gives a sense of belonging to our school community as well as being smart and practical.
Our uniform comprises of:
- Royal blue Eversley sweatshirt/cardigan with Eversley logo
- White short sleeve polo shirt with collar with Eversley logo
- Grey trousers/shorts for boys
- Grey skirt/pinafore or grey trousers for girls
- Blue/white checked or striped summer dress
- Grey socks for boys
- Grey tights or white socks for girls
- Black school shoes appropriate for physical activity
All children are required to have a PE uniform*
- Royal blue or black jogging bottoms or shorts (any store)
- White T-shirt with Eversley logo (for children in Reception)
- House colour PE T-shirt for children in KS1 & KS2
- PE fleece top/jacket with Eversley logo
- Black plain trainers
- Black or white socks
*Parents should advise the school if our dress requirements for PE conflict with their cultural or religious customs in order that alternative arrangements may be made.
All PE kit should be kept in a named PE bag and kept on the child’s peg in school during term time. All uniform should be clearly marked with the child’s name. PE kit can be worn on the day your child has PE.
Jewellery is not permitted except for stud earrings. These must be removed for PE activities.
School uniform may be purchased from Smiths Schoolwear, details below:
25 Station Parade,
Cockfosters Road, EN4 0DW
Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
0203 818 3622
For lost property, please see a member of the Welfare Team in either the Infant or the Junior welfare office.