The Enhanced VbE School Quality Mark recognises an existing Quality Mark school’s ‘more profound and wide-ranging use of Values-based Education in improving the quality of provision and practice for pupils across the school or setting’.
The award recognises and acknowledges:
- The continuation and further development of outstanding practice as a Values-based school.
- The furtherance of the school’s commitment to Values-based Education as a transformational approach to schooling and improvement.
- High aspirations of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Commitment to creativity and innovation in the pursuit of excellence for all its pupils.
- The school as a leader for local or nationally-based organisation in this field.
We are particularly proud to be the first school nationally to be awarded the enhanced level of this award.
Our value for the Month of September is Responsibility
Each month we have new artwork which is linked to our value of the month.
This painting by Julia Lin shows both social and environmental responsibility. The paper surrounding the ‘recycling bin’ acts as a visual reminder that we all have a responsibility to keep our school, local area and planet; clean and tidy.