The Enhanced VbE School Quality Mark recognises an existing Quality Mark school’s ‘more profound and wide-ranging use of Values-based Education in improving the quality of provision and practice for pupils across the school or setting’.
The award recognises and acknowledges:
- The continuation and further development of outstanding practice as a Values-based school.
- The furtherance of the school’s commitment to Values-based Education as a transformational approach to schooling and improvement.
- High aspirations of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Commitment to creativity and innovation in the pursuit of excellence for all its pupils.
- The school as a leader for local or nationally-based organisation in this field.
We are particularly proud to be the first school nationally to be awarded the enhanced level of this award.
Our value of the Month of January is Positivity
This painting shows many signs of positive and healthy emotions. The first things that are noticeable are the colours. The colours within this painting display the emotions of love, happiness, brightness and balance. These emotions are all positive. Aside from the colours, we can also see that this is a picture of positive emotions by the brushstrokes. All the brushstrokes are in a fluid motion, allowing the colours to blend naturally.