For on-line orders please follow link:
We like children to wear the Eversley School Uniform. It gives a sense of belonging to our school community as well as being smart and practical.
Our uniform comprises of:
- Royal blue Eversley sweatshirt with Eversley logo
- White polo shirt with collar and Eversley logo
- Grey trousers/shorts for boys
- Grey skirts/pinafores or grey trousers for girls
- Blue/white checked or striped summer dresses
- Grey socks for boys
- Grey tights or white socks for girls
- Black school shoes appropriate for physical activity
All children are required to have a P.E uniform*
- Black trainers or plimsolls
- House colour T-shirt with Eversley logo
- Royal Blue shorts for boys and girls
- Royal Blue Joggers
*Parents should advise the school if our dress requirements for PE conflict with their cultural or religious customs in order that alternative arrangements may be made.
All P.E kit should be kept in a named bag on the child’s peg and kept in school during term time.
All uniform should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
All items of school uniform may be purchased from the school. Order forms are available in the school office.
Jewellery is not permitted except for stud earrings. These must be removed for PE activities.
There is a welfare assistant in each building. Please see them if you have any lost property.